01 Jan 2010
Resolution: no blogging in 2010
Well, I guess this post negates that resolution.
I resolve that …
- Pearlsky will communicate this year. If not, I plan on returning her. Don’t laugh, I kept the receipt. Ditto for my son.
- I will hereby stop searching for websites that complain about the same DME I use. This is because I found this site which is quite funny and says it all. Check it out.
- I will redouble my attempts to publicly debate Ashley’s father. Anywhere. Anytime. Tell Oprah and Larry, will ya?
- I will try to learn why the words “redouble” and “double” mean the same thing. Wouldn’t just one do?
- I will be more introspective because I figure there has to be something legitimate I need to resolve to change about myself, but I can’t think of anything. And no, you cannot leave suggestions.
“Do I need to redouble that double?” asked the blond.
We wouldn’t change a thing about you, but could I interest you in a double redouble? Happy New Year!!!
I hope you don’t resolve to blog less. Happy New Year to you, single Dad.
I like to laugh early in the morning! Several years ago, I resolved never to make a New Year’s resolution again. Ta DA!! Still on that one!
Love the receipt, too funny.
Redouble: : to double an opponent’s double in bridge.
So, there you go 🙂
I might resolve to quit commenting on blogs whose authors do not comment on mine. Oh. I already do that. Potential lurker here. 😉
Wait, we can return them?! Nah, I think I’ll keep Daniel – so long as I can find replacement parts.
I love the resolutions. One of mine is to paint my nails more often. Oddly enough, that one is for Monkey Boy and not myself. He will often cooperate with me better if I promise to paint my nails red. Go figure.
Keeper, Elizabeth: Thanks for good words. I’m here for the long haul … wishing all a great New Year.
Claire, Deb: Always good to start of with a chuckle, no?
Kelly: Grew up on Mahjong, not bridge, an obvious hole in my education!
Barbara: I guess I need to sharpen my pencil … Better to have lurked and looked then never to have lurked at all?
Jo: Of course we can return them! This is America. And as for Monkey Boy … a gent after my own heart …
First of all, stopping your blog is no joking matter. Second of all, how come nobody told me about the discount?
Yeah, i agree with erika – i don’t think i received a discount either.
And if you stop blogging i will hunt you down and beat you with a stick.
and, btw i have never heard of “redouble”… that IS perplexing…
Happy New year!!!!
Erika, Alicia: Did you keep your receipts? 🙂
Thanks all for the great feedback, I think I’ll be here for a while …